It’s Halllooooweeeeennnn * insert spooky music * So, I thought it would be fun to show you the make up I chose to put on today, but with some extra Halloween effects just for fun. I hope you all enjoy…
Product list for the eye make up:
- 17 gel eyeliner for the base all over the lid (I do this first, so that the red shadow shows up better, you could use any creamy black shadow)
- MAC Cranberry on top of the black, using a 217 brush to blend (I know MAC shadows can be quite pricy, so any deep red would be perfect!)
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl pencil in the water line (any black pencil will work!)
- Liquid Eyeliner for the bats (whatever you fancy, but I using a felt pen liner type shindiggy as it was easier to draw them)
- YSL babydoll mascara (this doesn’t really matter, just any dark black mascara you like)
- TIP – Do your foundation afterwards, there is a lot of fall out with this look!
That’s it, really simple! I can do a tutorial of this if anyone is interested! So, what’s everyone’s plans for tonight? Are you wearing any cool make up/costumes? I’d love to see!